This website is owned and operated by Bérénice Goin-Zeiter. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors coaching sessions and packages, courses, curriculums for homeschooling and links to some material you may need. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 13 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying a service, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full service offer before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase a service when you commit to buy a service and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
There is no refund for the coaching packages, the courses or the curriculums. If you are unable to attend a coaching session you have to let us know at least 6 hours before to reschedule it. If you don’t tell us at least 6 hours before, the session will not be rescheduled for you.
If you are unable to attend a course you have to let us know at least 48 hours before to reschedule it. If you don’t tell us at least 48 hours before, the course will not be rescheduled for you and you will lose it.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
If for any reason, the coach is not able to give the coaching session/course, it will be rescheduled at no cost for the customer but in any case, will it be refunded.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Bérénice Goin-Zeiter. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bérénice Goin-Zeiter harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website .
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Bérénice Goin-Zeiter, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
We want to keep The Free Child Tribe a safe place, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep for ite, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not post unauthorized ads or self-promotion on the group
- You will not contact your fellow members to sell them anything or promote yourself
- You will not collect members’ content or information
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will encourage, support and speak kindly rather than bullying, intimidating, or harassing any user. You can have a different opinion, but you have to express it respectfully.
- You will not post content that is disrespectufl, hate-speech or racist in any way.
- You will not use The Free Child Tribe community to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Your content is always subject to review and removal.
Our community meets in a Private Facebook Group. For Facebook terms and conditions, please follow this link: www.facebook.com/terms.php
Registration and Account Security
The Free Child Tribe asks for some commitments on your part in order to maintain the security of your account:
- You will provide accurate personal information on The Free Child Tribe, and will not create an account for another person.
- You will create only one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You will not use The Free Child Tribe if you are under 13 or if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, as this might jeopardize the security of your account
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username we reserve the right to remove or ask you to change it if we believe it is appropriate
- if the nature of your job/work has a heightened security risk you can ask us for an alias
If you purchase a subscription to The Free Child Tribe community, we will bill your funding instrument immediately, and then you will be billed at the beginning of each month if you chose the monthly payment or each year if you chose the yearly payment.
The following terms apply for subscriptions:
- Members of The Free Child Tribe community can cancel subscriptions at any time.
- If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the community you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period.
- If you paid for a yearly membership, you can cancel it by removing the automatic renewal feature in your subscrption area.
- We use the platform Stripe for all payment, please refere to their terms and conditions for more details https://stripe.com/privacy
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Bérénice Goin-Zeiter assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don’t want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Switzerland without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the canton of Vaud. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.